The WT-L Series LED Mobile Portable Light Tower is a unique portable lighting solution for a variety of outdoor jobs perfect for work sites, special events, factories, mining, etc. Use the WT-L Series LED alone or connect it to other peripheral devices for greater flexibility and versatility. No harmful fuel emissions. The WT-L Series LED is powered by a standard 220V volt socket, generator or other light tower, making it a safe, clean option for a variety of temporary lighting.
WT-L Series from WINTPOWER is a unique portable lighting solution suitable for a variety of jobs, activities and projects. The WT-L Series LED provides the same powerful lighting as our full-size LED light tower, but its compact design allows for ultimate versatility and ease of use. Using one or two connecting towers, the connecting capability allows for flexibility and versatility in lighting events and workplaces, and, because it is powered by standard 220V outlets with no harmful fuel emissions, making the WT-L Series LED tower a clean and safe option for various types of temporary lighting
External mast line voltage is low, safer operation.
● Power from 220V public power supply, generator or other minaret.
● The 220V AC duplex socket can supply power for common field tools.
● The smaller size and design fit open through standard doors.
● Lowest total cost of ownership for a lighthouse - no service interval no diesel fuel.
● Small footprint, saving transportation costs.
● Out of the box LED lights.
Easy To Use
● WT-L Series LED can be set up by one person in less than a minute, saving time and manpower.
● Ergonomically folded handles and additional casters are low for one-person operation.
● Lockable side access door for internal storage, extension cords, and tools.
● Forklift pockets and eye lifts for easy handling.
|WT-L Diesel Powered Mobile Light Tower SPECIFICATION|
|Genset Model||50HZ PF=0.8 400/230V 3Phase 4Wire||Yangdong Engine Model||cyl||displacement||Battery Vol.||Lighting||Mast Tower||Outriggers||Dimension|
|Standby Power||Prime Power||Cons 100%（L/H）|
|WT-L Series||11/9||10/8||3||YD380D||3L||M||1.357||6×400W LED||Multi-Sections Telescoping mast.
|manual outriggers extended and all jack down , 185R/14”, Steel plate spring, Ring or Ball hitch||2360×1510×2450|